Product purchase implies the acceptance of these General Sales Terms.
1) TRINTA e CINCO, Pastel de Nata Cream, is an alcoholic beverage and can only be purchased by people over the legal age required to do so, in their residence country. Please contact us in case of doubt.
2) LouriSumos Lda. reserves the right to change, at any time and without prior notice, commercial information and offer presented about the product like price, promotions, commercial terms and services. The image illustrating the product can be different from the delivered product, which is also subject to the existing stock.
3) Despite LouriSumos Lda. best efforts, the product may be presented with an inaccurate price, which is the reason why LouriSumos Lda. always checks the prices before handling any order. Subsequently, prices presented on the website are merely indicative and do not constitute a contractual proposal. If the actual price is lower than the announced price, LouriSumos Lda. shall give back the difference. If the price is higher, LouriSumos shall inform the client by email and wait for the client’s decision in relation to accepting a new price or cancelling the order within a period of 15 days from the date of the email.
4) Pursuant to the Portuguese legislation, and solely for professionals, presented prices do not include VAT, and the information “W/o VAT” is always visible next to the price.
5) If an order cannot be partially or totally met, the client shall be immediately contacted by our Customer Service to find a more suited solution. Orders are processed after payment only, and said order does not constitute a product reservation on its own. In individual cases and after administration approval, payment period can be extended up to 30 days.
6) Promotions disclosed by LouriSumos Lda. may not be applicable to every physical store in which the product is available for sale.
7) Delivery charges for each order are added to presented prices and are calculated based on the sum of two factors: packing costs and transportation costs. Packing cost per pallet is xx. Transportation cost is conditional to order weight and respective delivery address. The overall delivery fees are automatically calculated when placing your order. For orders to be delivered in Mainland Portugal, transportation costs of sales higher than a pallet are free. Final and total amounts are always presented prior to placing your order. Said amounts can be changed without prior notice.
8) Delivery fees are free for retailers whose deliveries are made in Mainland Portugal.
9) In general, an order takes 72 hours to be delivered in Mainland Portugal, about 5 working days in Europe and between 5 to 7 days for the rest of the world.
10) All orders placed have a maximum payment period of 30 days. After this period, orders are automatically cancelled.
11) All products sent by LouriSumos Lda. must be checked at its delivery. If you find any damages in your order, you should immediately return it to the carrier, duly justifying the return reason on the delivery note, and promptly notifying LouriSumos Lda.
12) LouriSumos Lda. shall not be held responsible for shipping made for countries whose respective law does not allow alcoholic beverage imports. A possible order apprehension is of the sole responsibility of the clients, as well as the payment of customs fees, if applicable. In case of product return, LouriSumos Lda. shall return only the amount regarding said products. In case of doubt, please contact us before placing an order.
13) LouriSumos Lda. recognizes its clients right to terminate contracts entered into between both parties, allowing them to return purchased products within a period of 14 days pursuant to Decree-Law no. 143/2001 and Decree-Law no. 82/2008 of 20/05. In case of doubt, for any additional clarification, or simply for suggestions, please to not hesitate to contacting us.
14) All purchases made to LouriSumos Lda. are subject to the Portuguese legislation. Any dispute or disagreement arising from the interpretation of these General Sales Terms shall be submitted to the relevant Portuguese Court.
15) If the client is not in Mainland Portugal, LouriSumos Lda. hereby informs that any legal action shall be exclusively filed in Portuguese Courts.
16) Under the provisions of article 18 of Law no. 144/2015 of September 8th and for its purposes, we hereby inform that the available alternative dispute resolution entity is Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa (Consumer Disputes Arbitration Centre of Lisbon), having the following contacts:
Address: Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa - Campus de Campolide
1099-032 - Lisboa
Telephone: 21 384 74 84 (from 3pm to 4pm)
Telephone of the General-Directorate for the Consumer 707 788 787
17) This general sales terms can be modified without prior notice, and shall therefore be read prior to placing any order.
"From its creamy texture to its sweet flavour… Licor 35 warms our mouth and soul! I strongly recommend!"
"Flavour, passion and tradition. The perfect formula to passionately celebrate the Portuguese culture.”
"Licor 35 manages to take the Portuguese flavour of pastel de nata to the homes of many Portuguese across the world."
Be responsible. Drink moderately.